Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time to fly again...

“You would not believe your eye, If ten million fireflies,
Lit up the world as I fell asleep~~”

It is my phone ringtone.

“We need you to be in Vietnam next week when you come back, is it ok?”

“Ok, no problem”

Put down the phone, click. I know this is coming, but not so soon?

It is going to be a long trip away from home. For the first time in my work, I do not have any idea of when I will be home.

Launching the internet explorer, and immediately key in “Travel advisor on how to get to Vung Tau, Vietnam”.
So I have decided. By Air to Ho Chi Minh, by sea to Vung Tau, and by Air again to a ship in the middle of the ocean.

Sounds pretty much an adventure this time, considering that I am travelling alone.
I am going to take tonnes of pictures and put it here after I come home.

So, don’t have to be surprise that the post here will not be updated regularly for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment