Thursday, September 30, 2010

Simply a bad luck...

Taking a glance at my workstation, it looks as if it was hit and overrun by a bullet train.


Drawings and papers ranging from A4 to A1 size is everywhere, and yet here i am, wondering when and what is my intention of leaving it there.


Old people tend to believe in "feng shui", a traditional belief in chinese community that something like turning your toilet bowl upside down or putting a colourful flowers in certain corner of your house can bring you luck and prosperity, and even can led you to a charming ladies in fact.


I guess it is because of the severity of "damage" and "mess" of my workplace is leading me to a curse to me in my career - Indian client, from India to be specific.


It is not that i am racist. (Honest). But some of them are really a pain in the ar*e if you happened to deal with them.


I can't even lead a proper life ever since i started to deal with most of them. Make no mistake, some of them are real great persons. But the rest, this can happened to you if you try to outsmart (or more specific: Outalking) them during discussions.






Even my colleague has gave me a new nickname = The Indian Killer.

And i guess, after 2 long years, i still failed to live up to the expectation as i can't shake my head like them yet.

Back to the topic again.

Eh where am i already? Oh ya, my messy workplace that brings me bad luck.

Maybe i should consider or think of a way to "cure" my bad luck.

By marrying Indian woman.

From India.

Btw, this is not a racist post. Just a general review and appreciation of the impact of the Indian culture towards a chinese engineer.

Russel Peter (Comedian) once said, "chinese and indian cannnot do business together. Because Indian will try to get every penny out of you, and the chinese will try to keep each and every penny to their ownself".

We are all cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment