Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My future became a debate?

Unpack my bags, showered, changed, sit down, turn on the tv, another day has gone.

It has become a routine almost everyday.

Being an unmarried man, i have pretty much a lot of times and spaces for myself. But when i am home and staring at all those walls around me, loneliness will try to creep its way into me.

I am very much a homely person, even more so after i have move into my new home, my own comfy zone. No crying babies to attend to, no diapers awaiting for me to change, no home cooking stuff to be worried of.

Looking at one of my friend's wedding card and photos, i realized that among my close buddy, only me and another one left unmarried to date. Marital status: Single.

The other day when i was having lunch with a buddy of mine, it seems like every friends who attended Tony's wedding is debating on whether me or the other guy would get married first.

Suddenly it became more of an issue to be debate on. If you ask them about the dividing opinion on American troop's presence in Agfanistan land, i bet it would fall on deaf ears.

My future seems like more interesting for this bunch of guys.

Well, interesting. Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment