Saturday, September 18, 2010

End of the journey

I am lucky enough this time to get a helicopter waiting for my departure.
So lucky that I am the only one passenger leaving on this chopper.

Definitely felt like a VIP.



This is the first time in my life riding a chopper. Life Jacket have to be wear before hand, safety briefing have to be carried out, a headphone is a must and stuff like that.

As posted before, knowing the fact that I have undergone the helicopter crash survival training couple of months ok, I think I should be ok. One part of me feel excited, another part of me keep on flipping through the safety manual and instruction again and again.

Not forgetting reading the instruction on how to open up the emergency exit (yes, it is different from airplane) if something unlikely happened.

Looking down from the window, as the chopper was rising from the helipad, I knew this time I am really coming home. I already planned to shop at the Ben Than Market in ho Chi Minh (Night market), and even listed down the numbers of souvenirs to be brought home.

Upon reaching Vung tau, since the next boat going to Ho Chi Minh will only be on the next day, I decided to stay a night first in Vung Tau.



What a good decision it was. While I have more time to google for the best deals and locations for hotels in Ho Chi Minh city, I also have times to visit the “Vitamin C” Bars and Restaurant.



Definitely one of the healthiest bar in town.

I swear to god, this is the place if you want to check out super hot + cute + sexy chick, the type of Vietnamese girl who either looked as if they are all come with mix-parentage.
Some looked like Korean, some looked like Japanese.


Stop asking me how much it cost to “get to know them”, I really don’t know. :P

I will be home soon.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment