Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thanks for the memories...

In another 1 Hour and 15 minutes, it is going to be Sept the 1st.. How times has flies.

A year has since gone.

On this day, last year, i remembered before you left to Vietnam, you hugged me, and told me "whatever happens, please wait for me to come home". I nodded. Yes, i did wait.

We have been waiting ever since. You told me you have moved on, and how glad i was for knowing that finally, you are with someone who will make you a happier person than you are with me.

Like ghost get released during hungry ghost festival.

Memories after memories crept back into life on the 1st Sept.

How i broke down on the day we parted with a hug and smile, then telling each other "we still can remain as close friends right?"

How we tell each other that, "let time decide what will happen in the future. We should have some times just for our ownself now".

How i still could visited you and your mum with your favourite durians, chit chatted like nothing ever happened between us.

How time has flies.

If this is legal, i want to thank you for the time you have spent for the past 5 yrs with me.

It ended with a heartache, but most of the time, i enjoyed it.

Happy annivesary.

No comments:

Post a Comment