Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Vaio

13.3 inches.
No i am no talking about my manhood. I am talking about this.
Mine is longer than that.
Yes, i finally clinched it at the Sony Center, Sunway Pyramid on last saturday. At a price of RM2999, this is the real deal.

My old Dell laptops has been giving me too much problems. So, i guess this is the ideal time that i upgrade it to something more elegant, and more reliable. Weight at approximately 1.8kg, it is one of the lightest laptop around. You may also refer it as a traveller's laptop.
A lot of married couple used to tell me that they choose their other half not because of their looks and money. They just knew it, he/she will be the one.
This is exactly how i feel the moment that the Sony salesman handover me the unit for a trial run.
The moment i put my hands on it, i felt something which i have never felt before, like a lady orgasm.
Within ten minutes running through the application, i have decided to buy it.

Check out the self illuminated keyboards that only glow in the dark.
It also can be used in two different modes, the "stamina" and "speed" mode, depending on your requirement for the day.
It also has this special features that will cut off the battery power supply when the charging is complete, to prevent "overcharge" that will eventually lead to a low battery life.
Whatever it is, just treat this as a new year gift for myself.
Nice or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment