Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am such a "Genius"

It is a norm that i love to burn some kind of aroma oils just to "freshen" up the air in the house.

It was the same for last night when i was half way checking through my emails when all of a sudden, i smelled trouble.


Something is burning. Not the oil. But more like a burnt paper or something.
Something is not right when the candle start to burn like this.





It is like the whole candle has lighted up!
My immediate reaction?




Shout first.



Majority of us will try the first way out-blowing the candles off.
But immediately i realized that it is not going to work. In fact, the fire burnt more rapidly whenever i started to blow at it.

And i bet, many of you would have think of using water as solution. Bad idea!
I am not going to let this happen just before the eve of chinese new year.



Based on my instint, this thing is burning on oil! Not candle!


Well, just because i am such a genius, my immediate survival instinct kicks in.





We all knew about the "triangle". (Anyone of you who never see this diagram, you may as well put your head in your toilet bowl now).

Well, i can't take off the heat.
Also not the fuel.


The only way out? Take out the oxygen. But How ar?
Since i told you that i am a genius, i ran as fast as i could to my laundry area. Grab a pail.


By covering up the whole thing will make the fire suffocated for oxygen.






Waiting.



You see?
Now you see, and now you don't?


I am a genius, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment