Monday, January 23, 2012

Maxis CNY Gift Pack

What a surprise.

On the eve of CNY, i received this parcel from Maxis.



On the back of my mind;

Isit a bomb?

Or maybe it is anthrax??

Or maybe they are just trying to scare me by putting some kind of dead lizard in the parcel, since i have been insulting their broadband services endlessly for the past two years.

It couldn't be that bad right?



My jaw almost dropped to the floor when i realized it was nothing more than a CNY wishes from Maxis. I felt so embarassed that i almost put my foot into my own mouth.

Anyway, if any of you knew anyone who called Danny Tang from Maxis head of loyalty programme, please help me say hi to him.


Suddenly, out of the blue, i realized that it is not only cards that is contained in the parcel.

How come got ang pao der?






Summore it is not one or two. But PLENTY of them!


And summore, got money in it!!!




WTF? Is Maxis trying to bribe me, so that i could say something good about their broadband services in my blog?

(I don't wanna be the next one thrown out from the Plaza Massalam ok?)


Ok, so what should i do now?


Return it to Maxis? Or call Maxis Center and find that guy who called Danny and tell him that this offer wouldn't work??


OKOK, i made this up.


It is empty anyway.




Well, next time don't la give people false hope.


Can you imagine giving away empty "ang pao" to people during CNY?


Next time, remember to put some $$ in it, ok?



Maybe i would consider to throw away my unifi and reinstate your broadband services lei....

No comments:

Post a Comment