Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye Steve

Early morning in the office, my office instant messaging pop out with a message.


"My bff just passed away".


The came another one.


"Your idol has gone, forever".


I came to found out that the person is actually Steve Job, the Apple CEO. Got to know from a friend who walked pass my cubicle, ironically, while holding the iphone in his hand.

I was dumbstrucked.


I don't know Steve personally. But somehow, i do live in his shadow. I still remembered that when the very first iphone unit land in the store, i was like:

"Why is it so heavy??"


"It is too big and not really convenient to be brought around!!".


"What? Scrolling around using my finger? Why no pen one?"


"*&^%$, it's gonna cost me a bomb!" - Actually, this is the main reason.


So, i continue to live in the state of denial for nearly a year.

But too hard to resist lah!!
Worse still, apart from my iphone, now i have an Ipad in my home. (Why didn't i complain?)


Steve Says: Think Differently.


I say: Screw you, for making me in debt of credit cards.


Anyway, apart from that, thank you Steve for bringing the joy of bringing the whole world together just by a touch and click away.


We will miss you, termendously.


Oh ya, did someone told you that you look like Tom Cruise when you are young?



No comments:

Post a Comment