Friday, October 21, 2011

IKEA & my DIY



It is funny how a person would start to think about "IKEA" whenever it comes to furniture or house appliances.





It is like:

"I want to buy a bed frames, lets go to IKEA!"


"I think i need a bigger cabinets, lets go to IKEA!"


"I want to look for a mirror, lets go to IKEA!"


Even more ridiculous ,


"I wanted to buy A SPOON!! Let's GO TO IKEA!!" - My Good friend


I almost killed him on that day i swear.



Unless your house is just located beside The Curve, i have got nothing to say. No debate. Case close.


From my personal point of view, some of the items on display are simply overrated.

Well, we can't blame them as they are selling the brand. You can notice that most of the time, people wander in to IKEA for 2 hours and coming out with a plastic bag of candle, or a 4-pc mirror, stuffs like that.


Or worse still, ended up with nothing.


Now that i have the ipad, i can do my window shopping on their online catalogue without having to drive my ass off, cursing and swearing with the LDP traffics to get stuff that i wanted from IKEA.


I have always wanted to get a sofa bed for my study room. But being on a tight budget, the plan has been delayed for more than amonth, until i saw something on the catalogue.


It is like Air Asia giving out the Zero fare seats, whereby the only difference is that i don't have to put up with the slow internet bookings. I found the "Solsta Sofa bed" which is exactly the type of Sofa Bed that i have wanted, and better still, with a very affordable price at RM429. (Delivery within Klang Valley will cost you another RM65).


Guess what? Like Air Asia, there are also "hidden cost" such as "Installation fees" at RM21.


But i am a damn macho guy.




As we all knew, IKEA product always come with a easy-to-understand catalogue and the neccesary tools.



With the manual, you don't have to be a genius carpenter to do the installation.


What you need?.


"Common sense"


I need five minute to unpack all the tools and the dismantled part of the "Solsta".




And approximately another ten minutes scartaching my balls and my head trying to understand the manual.






But once i have got the clue, i did it like superman. Things went on without a glitch, not until i see this final part.






What the furk is that?


Apparently, IKEA told me that my right hand index finger is another "tool" to fix the base of this sofabed.





I always thought that my finger is only useful for nose digging.







Done. Completed. Ready to get laid.




For woman, shopping in Bangkok is an orgasm.


For footballer, the ultimate orgasm is scoring a decisive goal at the dying minutes.

To me?


"Doing that thing" with my right hand, without having to pay anything.


Now that's what i called "Ultimate furking orgasm"


(To be honest, at the end of the day i think i should have really paid the RM21 for installation. FML).


No comments:

Post a Comment