Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why i hate to do medical check up @ SJMC

A friend of mine just received a job offer from a multinational company recently.


Same like everyone else, she will need to undergo a thorough medical check up, just to make sure that she posses a pair of "balls" so huge that she is able to withstand the enormous work pressures and abuse.



Well, it reminds me of the day before i join the current company. Same like her, i was requested to undergo a medical check up in Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC), which is one of the company flagship medical centre.

Everything went well on the first day of the checkup. An X-ray to check if my lungs is functioning like an aircond filter, an eyesight test to ensure that i can stalk a girl easily as far as 4 kilometers away, a blood test to ensure my body is not running on engine lube oil, lastly an urine test to make sure that, well, it doesn't taste salty.

So i went home as a happy man as i have been "undressed" and "poked" by the gorgeous nurses all day long. Next, the result is awaiting.

After couple of days...

(Phone ringing)


Me: Hello?

She: Hello. Is this Mr. Wong?

Me: Yes i am. May i know who is this? (Not another farking credit card promotion?)

She: I am calling from SJMC, and would like to request you to come back for a re-test based on your last medical checkup result.

Me: Is there any problem with my test? (Shit, die liao this time. SJMC won't call for nothing)

She: Yeah, well..we have noticed that you have suffered from some kind of Urinal Tract Infection.

As i have almost never heard anything of this before, my mind went blank and my palm got sweaty for a little while. The next thing i knew i asked her this.

Me: So, am i going to die? (Dead serious)

She: Ha Ha Ha...No-lah sir, it is just normal and happening to everyone, and very common

disease happening to a LADY.

(What the F??? Ladies??? And why one earth it is happening to me? And she still can laugh like-dat??)

She: Just drink more water and take some antibiotics before you come for the second medical check up. Thats all you need to do. Thank you!


CCB.


I think during the 2nd medical check up, i will wear something like this.


"Doctor..i think i am confused with my gender now. I am a guy, i am not supposed to have UTI..."


(While pulling up my skirts and show him my two hairy balls)

No comments:

Post a Comment