Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The problem with Astro...

After i am done with my renovation works on my new home, i came to realize that i have left out one thing.


The Astro.
Despite their ability of "missing in action" during rainy days, they are so far the only player that provide better coverage compared to RTM.
I did not go for the full packagae as i do not think i would utilize it to the fullest. So, i have chosen a package which includes football broadcast and also...


National Geographic channel.

Nowadays, one of my favourite show on this channel would be "seconds from disaster" and "air crash investigation".

In this show, they showed how a plane fallen out from sky, or hit a building, and how a pilot's simple mistake could led to such a tragedy.


Which obviosuly does not suit me well enough as when come to flying, i will be praying my ars* off throughout the journey.


In mandarin, they called it as 犯贱.



No comments:

Post a Comment