Wednesday, October 27, 2010

360

You see, i love to blog about hotels i stayed during my travel.

I landed in Kuching barely 12 hours after i am back from Singapore to KL. It was a real tiring trip, imagine that my will is asking me to get another different flight out to Kuching, a later flight.

But since my wallet is not as thick as the french toast in KimGary, so i decided not to be stupid.

This is a hotel called 360, introduced by a Kuching friend of mine.

The first thing that cross my mind: "Does the hotel actually rotates?"

Here are some snapshot of the room.



This is a quite brand new hotel located in Jalan Datuk Abang Abdul Rahim, in the city center of Kuching.

Considering it is only walking distance to a large shoppin mall, i think this is a bargain.

For just RM 155 nett per night.
So, next thing, where to lepak tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment