Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time to call it a day...

"It is time to move on, anyway" i mumbled to myself while signing off the resignation letter. After two years, i have decided to call it a day.

I guess i have made the right decision, without any influence by stress, people, works or for whatever reason.

I am 28 this year, and i think a career change might not be a bad thing after all. I have lots of memories in here, be it good or bad, it has definitely help in nurturing me to be a better person.

It is not a bad place to work though. Great bunch of colleagues, nice environment, superb benefits, not to mentioned you have some tea ladies who would serve you without fail every single day. You want coffee, they bring coffee, you wan coke, they will bring you coke. You want liquor, they bring a broomstick and shove it up your ar**.

So, i can't say the company is treating us badly right?

Some people told me, when you die, each and every moment of your life will whizzed by one by one infront of your eyes the second before you have your last breath.

In my case, when i sign off the letter, those moments like the 1st day i got interviewed, got appointed, delivered my first project, getting a congratulatory pat on my back, a blunder made, getting scrw*d, happy and moody customer, Indian and non-indian clientele, slamming a door against a colleague, living on a ship, walking till wee hours in the morning in the office is all coming back to me now.

It is the kind of experience that i would cherished forever i guess.

And it has definitely has helped me grow up as a person.

Good bye to my colleagues, and see you guys around.

I wish you guys nothing but only the best in your future.

Ci vediamo,

This will remained as memories in another 3 months time...

SIME DARBY INDUSTRIAL SDN. BHD.
WONG HUNG YEW
SENIOR ENGINEER - PROJECTS
POWER SYSTEMS DIVISION

My signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment