Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The "pressurized" Me

For the past 2 weeks, i have this feeling as if something has been missing from my life.

"Hey, why do you look so grumpy recently? Any problem?" a colleague asked.

"Can see that you are not as cheerful as you used to be, bro. Do take care." came another one.

Ya, that is exactly what is missing currently - The smile from my face.

I have tried to content it within myself as i don't really like people reminding me of how unhappy i was.

Deep inside i have come to realize that, i have set a benchmark too high for myself especially in term of work, life, and etc.

Some says: "You succeed not because you set a lower target and achieve them. You failed because you set a target too high, and subsequently miss out on it"

True.

But somehow, i think i am willing to accept the new challenges lying ahead. As those people who i have always looked up to, advised me this is the chance for your to grow up. Climb a step higher. And you can't always be around in your own comfort zone.

Damn bloody right.

I think i need alcohol after this coming Friday meeting.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment