Thursday, October 7, 2010

From Duck King with love

Yesterday, right after work, me and my close buddy, Jo decided to meet up for a quick dinner before going home.

We decided to try out this "Duck King" restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong, which, apparently does not sell duck meat. (Out of stock).

The food was ok, and we have a quiet conversation for a while and suddenly i have this urge of pee-ing.
The next thing i knew, i was taking this photo using my phone while happily pee-ing away.



I supposed this is one of the "unique" way to teach others how to "appreciate" or "love" the toilet bowl.

Treat it with "tenderness" and "love".

Did i treat it with love and tenderness? Yes, i supposed. I did not break/stuff it anyway.

Did i kiss and hug the toilet bowl before i go?

Hell No.

But for all i know, as ridiculous as it can be, it is the duck king toilet bowl that has made up my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment