Thursday, July 29, 2010

Travelling fever is back...

While lying comfortably on my bed one fine night, something crept upon my mind.
I felt like going for travelling again.

Everytime i have this kind of thought, normally it means that my brain ask me to stop working and tune into the holidaying mood.

For me, financial constraints and times will always be the factor that determine where i go.
But, my main principle, not going to visit the same place for twice.

Because to me, it is about learning about new places and their culture. Their way of living eventually.

Also an opportunity for me to do something which i don't have the chance (or time) to do in my own country.

Like when...

1. Party to the wee hours (Also my first clubbing experience) in Cebu, Phillipines.





2. Scuba-diving in Bali, Indonesia.




3. Enjoying fresh brew of German Beer in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.



4. And grabbing people's boob on a street full of people, Patong, Phuket.



Hopefully i can plan out somewhere new in the next couple of weeks, then, see if any of my friends wana join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment