Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paul the great

During the world cup season, people are talking about Klose with his shattered dream.

How Rooney fluffed his chances to shine in South Africa.

How on earth Argentina could be slaughtered by the Germans with four goals to nil.

For me, it is boring and meaningless.

I am more interested in this "guy".


Mr. Paul.

For those who are clueless, this is the explanation.


Paul is famous in Germany for predicting most of Germany's results right. He has predicted five games correct so far for them on their World Cup path.
To predict the winner, two boxes are placed in front of him. He then opens up one of the boxes, and most of the time, it ends up the winning team.


It is worth to put a few “squids” on Spain recently as Paul predicted Spain will emerged as winner in the Spain-Germany semifinals. (It happens to be the correct prediction as Spain won 1-0)


So, Mr. Paul could ended up like this.


Accompany by German Beer.


And him as the appetizer.



Given any chance, I would love to have Mr. Paul by my side.

He can help me to decide my future wife.



Eh, How do people know if the octopus is a "male"?

Make no mistakes. I am gonna name my first son Paul.

Paul Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment