Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Me & the Touch and Go...

Recently out of the blue, managed to keep in touch back with a girl who, i would say, we have had a "short-term" relationship before.

It is not easy, as girl tend to prefer not to keep in touch back with the guy they hated before.

After a while, all of a sudden she told me something like this.

"You know, for me you're really like a touch and go type of guy".

I couldn't agree less. It was exactly the "me" at that time. A guy without a single care in the world.

But somehow, I think i am actually more like a "smart tag" guy before...




Not even need to unwind the window. Just display, "teet" and go...

Maybe PLUS need me to become their ambassador?

But always remember that, beyond any touch and go booth, there will always be a 2 metre barrier rod which may hit urself one day...

2 comments:

  1. another way of telling you that you are an useless & irresponsible guy...

    just touch and go....never insert....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, u prepared for it anyway. Always there will be pros n cons, no free lunch in this world.

    ReplyDelete