Monday, July 12, 2010

DHL also gone world cup crazy...

This morning when i called DHL to request for pick up in my office, something funny happened.

(Calling DHL)

DHL: Hello good morning. My name is ABC, how can i assist you?

Since i have been calling them many time, as usual i will be giving them the account reference number first, to avoid been asked too many questions.

Me: Let me give you my acc no..5500...

Before i could finish.

DHL: Isit 5500-XX-XXX?

(Which is the correct no.)

Me: How come you know my acc no? By listening to my voice??

DHL: I know la, i m Paul the octopus ma...

I was stunned for a few seconds before both of us burst into laugther.

This is how exactly a two different people, who never met before, can have a light session over football matters.

So, still think that football is a lame 22-people ball chasing game?

No comments:

Post a Comment