Thursday, July 1, 2010

How Project Manager Write a Love Letter

To: (Whomever it may concern)

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for the love and joy provided to me during the three-month’s stint with you as your BSP (Boyfriend Service Provider).

Rest assured, I would like to reinstate my commitment of my love to you will never end until the end of warranty period. I would like to give you the assurance that upon the expiry period of our relationship, I will be giving you the continuous support on the after sales of "Physical" services for free around the clock.

I, as the service provider, is a widely experienced contractor in the field of the following project for the past 27 years:

1. Rejuvenation of 1st Time Feeling
2. Love Making & Manufacturing.
3. Dating Rotation Machine.
4. Lovers Trading & Services.
5. Transportation & Logistic (Dating Venue) Services

Reference list will be provided upon request.

However, in lieu of the interest of my company, upon the end of the warranty period, every service, as abovementioned (Apart from Physical Services) will be chargeable at a very reasonable rate. (Depending on the date of carrying out the services, whether is early or end of the month).

Please refer to Terms and Condition as enclosed herewith for your kind reference.

Should you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours Truly,
CEO of DH (D**kHead)’s Group of Companies.

“We deliver only No.1 Services to your Doorstep”

1 comment: