Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For the "potential" ifeel girl

You know, there will be times when your ideas ran dry. It is common for everyone, from movie director John Woo to the beginner of blogging world like me.
But somehow, occasionally, ideas do came by without warning. A simple conversations or gesture, or even when a dog walked past in front of you, may resulted in the idea for you to write a story.

Like today evening, I got a call from one friend whom I have known for years. Whose dream is to become the next Amber Chia or Carmen Soo. Immediately i felt like as if it was a god’s calling for me to write about it.
(I even resist to go toilet to sh*t just because I worried I may lose my inspritaion)

You know, belittling a person capability is not my style. But I just couldn’t resist to co called “voice out my opinion” when she told me she wanted to join a beauty contest and ask me to check details for her.

I bet most of you guys have seen a model before. FHM’s “Girl next door” is not bad either. All those girl, I would say, majority, came by with electrifying look, a good EQ, and at least, a real tempting figure.

OK, last year her application is not successful (which I am not too surprise). But what irritate me is, she should have known her level. Being confident may be a plus point, but overconfidence does not guarantee good marks in the judges eyes.

Most guys may be envy me for being able to “give advise” to the “potential” ifeel girl contest. But have you guys ever met a girl, like say, from the very first sight, you know she is not gonna make it.

Looks-wise, average. Make-up, measured in inches. Breast of 28 yrs old with a mindset of a 8 years old.

Talked too much, (to be exact, too much craps), anticipating she will win it even before qualify for the contest, jumping here and there like she never grew up, it summarize everything.

But with the help of good photographers, and probably some photoshop-ing, I would reckon that Milo or Proton advertisement board can apply still.

My goodness, how to tell her the truth that she can stop dreaming?

Is like telling Osama Bin Laden stop bombing America because Allah love the US citizen.

Like Telling Bill Clinton not to screw Hillary because he is gonna be elected in the next presidential election.

God please help me.

1 comment:

  1. Show me her pic....I'll give you some useful comments...

    ReplyDelete