Monday, August 5, 2013

Investment?

My parent used to tell me to save each and every single cents into my piggy bank when I was 5 years old.

But you know la. Whenever I see some "Transformers" new version released and my parent wouldn't let me buy it, I did this.


So when I was 8 years old, my assets "net worth" is only approx. RM 300 only.

But as I grew up, along the way before I hit my thirties I did not really have a financial plan. I was in credit card debt, car loan and housing loan debt.

Then it crossed my mind that if on one fine day I have no income to fall back for all my expenses, what would I do?

The only way to get out of the mess? Bankruptcy declaration and foreclosure.

So I started to read some books on financial guide, listening to a few advices from my seniors.

Then I come to a conclusion.

I need to invest.

So I bought this.


My first property investment portfolio, the Garden Plaza. (Excluding the one I am staying now).

To cut it short, I think property investment is the way to go.

I bought the student suites of 450sqft at the price approx.

Developed by the Mah Sing group, one of the biggest property developer in Malaysia, I can sleep well at night knowing that my investment portfolio is in a safe hand.

With less than RM 3K downpayment all in all, now I am one of the proud owner of a student suites which is due to be completed in 2015.

The best thing of all, what you see in the picture is what you get.


It also means that I do not have to worry about renovation and furniture cost during completion.

What I would need to do is just to carry my bags and stuff and move in straightaway upon vacant possession.


I went to the show unit and was immediately impressed by the design itself.

Even better knowing that this is not the so called "designer impression" of the unit to lure people into buying it because of the modern and sleek design.

This is what you get in return!

The students suites type will be segregated into 3 different rooms and come with additional 2 bathrooms.

And recently I have introduce a friend of mine, who actually bought it right away after she saw the unit.

Come 2015, I have the choice of renting it out first or even selling it.

Worst come to worst?

I will stay in it by my own.

With 2 different mistress during weekend get away.

Not a bad idea really.

For more info on this unit, you may visit the Mah Sing website and google for Garden Plaza.

Even you can start to "Like" the real estate facebook page of my own creation, "WHY Real Estates & Properties" whenever you are free.

So, anyone interested?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment