Monday, August 12, 2013

Hong Kong Vs Malaysia

For some people, the purpose of travelling is to relax their body and soul.

Some of them, to visit friends and families for gathering.

There are also some people who travel for this.


What I mean is, if you are not careful enough during your stay in Bangkok.

As for me, apart from the first two main purposes as abovementioned, travelling also means exploring new things and culture in a foreign country,

While in Hong Kong, not only I have one of the longest walkabout in my entire life.


I also came to notice that a small hotel room could cost us more than HKD 800 per night!

Well, people used to tell me that property price in Hong Kong are crazy, stupid and "Couldn't afford it even if I sell my a** to Sultan of Brunei for the next 35 years".

So as a professional real estate negotiator I decided to find out.


Ni a ma...

 
 


A bloody HKD 4.18 Million for a 386 Sqft Condo????!

Ok, lets see what we can get with that kind of price in our own country.


Yes, this is what we would get at that kind of money.

It also means that, for the price that I paid for my apartment 3 years ago which cost around RM 200k, this is what I would get to stay if I was born in Hong Kong.



Freehold property.

Gated and Guarded.

Need a roof? Maybe.

Who say Malaysian's property market bubble will burst?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment