Sunday, July 28, 2013

We have a new toy - SHARP Kagami Series

Ever since I moved in to my apartment in 2009, I have bought lots of stuffs.

A new TV. Sofa sets. New Bed. Dining table.

Basically all those furniture/goods that you could ever imagine when you are moving into a new house.

If there's anything i have left out, it would be a new refrigerator.

I have a second hand fridge which i has been using as early as 2007. A small fridge which would cater just enough for a bachelor guy like me at that time.

Last weekend, me and my fiancé just decided to shop for a new fridge.

After 5 shops, 6 different brands, and countless arguments along the way in that one single day window shopping for a fridge, we finally decided on this brand.


The SHARP brand Kagami-series. In Japanese, Kagami means a "mirror". Not quite sure how did the manufacturer came up with this name but i guess it is not really important.

I guess if it come with "Giyomi" series i would have to think twice about buying it.

For me, every single time when comes to choose a furniture or electrical gadgets i admit that i am more concern with the looks and design itself.

SHARP Kagami series?

Not only it looks modern and elegant, it also come with a touch screen for temperature and control settings.

(But don't ask me if I could perform the "sliding" feature like iPhone, coz i am going to slap you for sure.)


Rated at 5-star energy saving capability (up to 25%), I think I would have save a lot for my electricity bill next month.

Not only that, since it comes equipped with the Plasma cluster technology (which i would not elaborate further here) i guess i would not have to worry about the lifespan of my favourite cheesecakes anymore.



Priced at RM 2,450.00, it is really a bargain for a 650 liter fridge which would have cost us more that RM 3,000.00 a couple of years ago.

We were so excited when we received the fridge that we immediately went to Tesco to buy some groceries in order to stuff up the fridge.

The difference between a guy and a girl when come to owning a new fridge is this.

My girlfriend bought this.





As for me?

Standard.


What's the point of having a 650 liter fridge in a small apartment occupied by only two human beings if i couldn't stuff some beers inside?

Good things are meant to be shared.

You are welcome to visit my new fridge at my home.

I wouldn't mind sharing my Heineken with you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment