Tuesday, August 20, 2013

IKEA Catalogue Abused

Last week my fiancé suggested that we do some "window shopping" at IKEA for our home.
 
"I think our cabinet too small to fit in all our shirts".
 
Yeah Right.
 
I wouldn't want to elaborate more on this matter. But if you want to have a rough idea on the comparison between MY cabinet and HER cabinet, this is as simple as this.
 

This is MINE. A section of my cabinet.

And this would be hers.


It is not a cabinet anymore. It is a FREAKING PASAR MALAM (Night Market) my holy cow.
 
Enough said.
 
Well, come Saturday we are on our way to IKEA in Damansara.
 
Surprisingly, the traffic was smooth and there's a lot of parking available. I guess it is the after Raya effect where the excitement of shopping just faded away (Or maybe the wallet) after the festive celebration.
 
 
 

 
 
 
While my fiancé excused herself to the loo, I went to the catalogue section and tried to browse through for few items on their catalogue.
 
To my horror I found this.
 

 


I don't remember that IKEA did actually share the same trademark logo with a so and so bank in Malaysia.


At that moment I seriously think that this is only a one off "graffiti" that was created by some of the really boring or frustrated shoppers.

Maybe the Billy's cabinet they bought just broke into half and IKEA are not willing to pay any compensation for that.

Or maybe the shoppers bought their lamp without realizing that they need to pay separately for their light bulbs, I don't know.

Then as I turn to a new section, there you go.


There's another one.

My goodness.

Hello Malaysian! Is there nothing else better to do out there rather than drawing a d**k on a freakin' IKEA catalogue?

Just like my previous KWSP posting, I hope someone from IKEA would read this post and go ahead to clean the mess on their catalogue.

I would have done something on that day if only I carry an eraser with me while I am shopping.

Too bad.

Will IKEA send me any free furniture for this posting?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment