Friday, August 9, 2013

A surprise

I was having shower one morning when somebody called.

"This is from DHL, we have a package for you".

When I opened my door, there he was. Standing there with a small packet in hand.

And I was still cladded in my towel.

Saw the sender address, Apple Store Singapore.

Immediately I knew it was the surprise gift from my fiancé.


For the past few months I have been complaining that my iphone 4s was not working properly, the button has spoiled and such.

But I still keep waiting for something that would never come---> "Mega Sale for Apple Products"

And I guess my fiancé couldn't stand it anymore and finally decided to surprise me with a whole new phone from apple online store.

As for the iphone 4s? I have restore it back to the factory original setting and have not decide what to do with it.

I doubt I would sell it because 4S is "the last" one before my good friend Steve passed away.

Maybe I should just keep it, as a memory.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment