Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Travelling fever is back

For the next couple of months I will be travelling again.

Come end of August me and my football teammates will visit Cambodia for a friendly match.

Right after coming back from Cambodia, I will have to fly to Brunei for my cousin wedding on the first week of September.

Then in December, my ex unimate will conduct his wedding too, this time in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


During my time as an engineer with my ex company, i would most probably ignore the three trips altogether.

The main difference when i started to enroll into real estate career, is that i could manage to plan my own time.

Flying is one of my top choice for the mode of travel.

During flying, you would not be hassled by phone calls & clients throughout the journey, a total solitude.

Right now, i couldn't wait for the journey to start!

Anyone need a souvenir please drop me a comment!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment