Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Anger Can Do to You

I used to be a real angry kid.




So angry that:

1. During secondary school, people threw me oranges, i replied with punches and chairs.


2. When a woman shouted at my mum, i scratched her car with a coin.


3. When my father shout at me, i shouted back.


(And of course) ended up with broomstick up my ars*.


So now you can see, i am a real certified angry kid.

When you are young, you are hot-headed and sometimes your brain my just wired at the wrong place. (Like in your mouth). When you lose your temper, emotion take over. And depending on the situation, you may ended up like this guy.




A guy named Danny, who accidentally got punches instead of his KFC snack plate.

Seriously, i never knew that two person can fight over a "chicken" issue. If it is about "chicks" that would be an entire different story.

And definitely not a headline in Harian Metro or The Star newspaper.

Somehow, i think KFC could expand their business in sports too.



What do you think?


It proves that even a small matter can trigger such a big reaction from the KFC staff who allegedly try to knock Danny out with a steel bar. (Hey man, it is only a chicken! What the furk?)


If it is because Danny threatened the staff that he would shoved the chicken into his butt, thats a totally different story lah~!


When emotion took over, sometimes it is not only punches are thrown.


Meet Jessie Ooi, the representative from MCA during a Q & A session at the Chua Soi Lek Vs Lim Guan Eng debate.

This is really a classic. For those of you who have yet to know what happened here, let me share with you the video from youtube.



This shows how stupid a person can be when they lose their head in the heat of the moment.






Lesson learnt?


Be smart. Be cool.


No matter how people try to wind you up, just smile and walk away as if nothing happened.


Unless you want to take the punches or "suddenly" becoming the joke of the nation.


I think i wouldn't mind if a woman like Jessie come and tow my car away in Puchong.
Will you tow my car please?

No comments:

Post a Comment