Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eherm..4S?

My friends tend to laugh at me whenever i told them iphone 4 is shit and 4S is a total humiliation.



Friends: Eh, faster la change your 3Gs to 4S!! When want to change??

Me: Eh no money la, and it is not neccesary at all...

Friends: Why? It is the final touch from Steve Jobs, as his supporter you should keep it in the memory of him!

Me: You tell me la, whats so great about Iphone 4s?? Tell me la now! I don't think there's so much difference compared to the previous iphone! Better Camera and come with the stupid Siri only!!!

(The arguments go on and on)

I am thinking of waiting for Iphone 5 actually. Rumors that it will come out before the end of this year.

To be honest, iphone 4 s to me is really bad. So bad that i think it is exactly the same twins as the iphone 4, only of a different gender and come with a woman voice.

I do not understand the hype around the 4s too. It is just because that Steve has died, thats why people are rushing to get one? IT is not free after all!

I think it is really stupid loh to spend a couple of grand just to get a phone "duplicated" from the previous version loh!

Even more so spending a few hours queing up just to get my hand on the phone loh! I would rather sleep at home right?

Why got so many stupid people one???

But.....

Ta ma de.

*&^%$#@


I "accidentally" bought it.



Because i think there's no other better phone outside that actually can have cyber-s*x with you.



Paiseh ar...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment