Thursday, February 23, 2012

Most embarassing moments

When is the last time you did something that you feel so embarrased that you think you should just immersed your head into the nearest toilet bowl?

It happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

You know, some people used to tell us that there are at least seven other people in this world would look exactly like yourself.

Last week, i was doing my part time job doing some property viewing when i noticed this one guy from far. Well, looks like a friend of mine.

And so happened that he is coming from the industry of home security and alarm, as a service provider, i think it will not be a surprise if he is waiting for his customers there.

So, i smiled at him and waved my hand like an exciting kid towards his direction.

As i walked towards him, nearer..

OWHMYFARKINGGOWD.

KNNCCB.

That's not him.

Don't asked me what happened next.

Luckily there were no toilet bowls nearby.

I swear that the two guys did really give me the "I feel so sorry for you" kind of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment