Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh My Gawd


If you happened to be a Sarawakian, you may recognize this face.
I am pleased to introduced her (Eherm)...her to you. Jessie Chung Jie Xi.





Her original name is Zhong Xuan Tai. (You did not get me still?)


Cough* Ok, she is originally a HE. The gender transition was taken place in the year of 2008 as far as i knew. A very smart student, she graduated as a American Naturopathic Doctor and now leads a quite reknown health therapy business in Kuala Lumpur.


Well lets put this straight. I am not a person who is against sexual transition, as long as it does not happen to my dad.

In fact, to some extent i am quite impressed with her courage and balls deciding to cut off eherm.."the balls she (he) had".

But the day he told the press that her husband to be is a Daniel Wu Look alike, not only she pissed me off. Also the entire Daniel Wu female fans across the world.

This is her husband.






And this is Daniel Wu, ok?



Maybe what she meant is Daniel Ngu, not Wu...

Well, for some reason, i am quite upset with her ever since. But i can't explain why.

It is more like, "Hey look at me! I have had surgery and now i am damn BEAUTIFUL! AND my husband LOOKS LIKE DANIEL WU!!"

As expected, the moment the press came up with the picture of her husband, Joshua, everybody including me, almost dropped our pants off.

What can i say?

And now, i am even more upset after i saw this video.




Seriously, i would not put her video on my telly during CNY.

I am not risking everyone started running and puking around my house.

When her CNY video first came out..




I almost turn into a horse...










Okok...you may say i am biased.

But listen and watch that video yourself. Watch how she shake her butt.

No offense, but to anyone who disagree with me, everyone are entitled to their opinion.

At least to me, the mv helps me when i have a bad constipation.

Somebody please kill me. (For being so mean).

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. her mv so funny. Y she like to close her right face by her hair.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry so happened to drop by here and see your message...actually was quite regret after writing this post though, she has the right to say anything she wants.

    Maybe i was too young by then..haha

    ReplyDelete