Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Favourite drink

I still remembered when i was a kid, during CNY i used to finish up bottle after bottle of soya bean until i feel like wanted to vomit.


I kind of stop the habit when i started work, as drinking soya bean is not "macho" anymore.


When people asked me what's my favourite drinks? I would say something like "Paulenar" or "Corona", sounds more macho ma like that.



Recently when no one is around, i sneaked up to Speedmart 99 to buy a few packs (Note: Few packs) of Home Soy.






I must say. Homesoy is always the best.


Why am i saying so?





Because it says "Consume within 3 days".





All i need is 3 hours.


FML.


Will i turn in to a cow??

2 comments:

  1. Halo 'ngao ngao', didn't know you also like soya bean! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo..didn't know that you still follow my blog...hahaha

    ReplyDelete