Monday, April 11, 2011

The Old & The Old times...

At the "tender age" of 28, i don't see any reason to call myself an old man yet.

But reality hits me hard when kid nowadays just seems to love to call me "uncle" instead of "Gor gor".. Sigh.

I started to use face mask, started to feel the world is turning after 1 lap run on the football field, started to use "Oh-my-god-you-are-so-young-and-when-i-am-at-your-age.." kind of phrases more often than before.

How i wish i could go back to the years in the school uniforms, the years in the dorms, and etc etc.


It has since changed to a totally different kind of setup. - Meetings, lots of travelling, household utility bills, and "when you want to get married" sort of queries... Doraemon, can you please bring me back to the times when i am 18?

No comments:

Post a Comment