Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eyebag & Eyemask

I have a serious problem with my eyes.


Don't get me wrong. It is not one of the eyes disease. It is just that i got a lots of this comments from girls (especially) lately.
Girl: You know, i've always think that you are one of the cutest guy i ever met.


Me: uhhump??
Girl: You looked just like one of the panda came out from the zoo!!



*&^%R$T



Ok. Now you guys get what i mean?
I have always carrying my eyebag and dark circle around. The problem is, even if i slept early, the "bag" and the "circle" is still there.


When i visit the zoo, even the real panda would laugh at my dark circles.
I think the quality of sleep is not there.


Only then i found out the reason why i can't seems to be sleeping well at night.
It is because of my sensitivity towards light.


Yes, i can't even stands if my master room toilet lights is on. (With the door closed).
So, to solve this headache, i found this.


I stumbled upon this first time when i was indow shopping at LCCT.



No it is not a bra.
It is an eye mask. I got so obsessed with this eye mask i will bring it whenever i go travelling.
I even have a spare one just in case i lost one of them.
One for home-use, one for travelling purpose.
Thank god with this kind of invention, i do not have to worry about sleepless night anymore.
It cost me around RM 12.00/pc only.
RM12 for a quality sleeps? I think it is peanuts!!
For those of you who do not have one, you can try to use your underwear or bra as substitutes.


And let me know the results. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment