Friday, April 15, 2011

Election...

D' Election day is coming.
I am awestruck by the fact that so many people asking me which party i am going to vote.
Even more so with the numbers of people that actually knew that i came from Sarawak. To be honest, i ain't bother to vote ever since i am eligible to do so.

(Is it 18 or 21?)

Some people say you will be "thrown from state" (Buang negeri) if they found out you have not vote for a long time.

To me, I DO AGREE that voting is our responsibility. But "buang negeri becos you do not vote"? Now that is ridiculous.

It is like your girlfriend's mum, who will ask you to marry her daugther just because you are courting her for five years, all of a sudden, when you say you are not ready, she is going to rip your head off.

Anyway, i do not care about which party is going to win, be it "Buang Negeri" (BN), "Pakar Tangjung Rambutan" PAKATAN , "Parti Anti Syaitan" (PAS), or "Macam Cina Apek" (MCA), whoever can make sure this country does not suffer from attack, live in harmony, i am with you.

I used to have a housmate during my university who actually went for election for University student council. I vote for him purely because he is my housemates. (Also because he actually beg me to do it).

When he asked me to carry a banner for him, i think that is bullshit.

He won a seat eventually. But ever since that day, i used to banged him on the promises that he had given during his speech that never realised.

Only a friendly fire lah-of course.

He is still my friend. And never would he imagine that during that election period, his dearie housemate (me) actually kicked down the apartment door just because he left the key somewhere, and he is urgently in need to shit.

I still remember we did a report say somebody has broke into the house and stole the slippers. What a lie!

Ya, from what i wrote here, you would know that i just ain't bothered about voting. So, please do not ask me the same question over and over again.

It doesn't mean that i have to vote just because i am a sarawakian, or even stay in the caves, just because i am from the borneo island.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment