Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 9th Month Anniversary

Well, as a matter of fact, i am in a relationship now.
She knew for the fact that i am keen in blogging during those free times. For me, i knew i have a bad grammar. But there're always rooms for improvement. Blogging is one of the way.

It is sort of like my own autobiography.

Somehow or rather, at times, she did asked me why i did not write about her in here.

So my dear, i dedicate this post specially to you. As out 9th-months anniversary present.

We met through a friends during a birthday party in a club. While people tends to use stupid one chat-up liner like:

1. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

2. Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.

3. You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you're the bomb.

Of course i am not stupid enough to get myself killed using those.

I am more creative.

Who say namecards are useless?

As i don't want to be like one of those Tom, Dicky and Harry in the club asking a girl's number and key-ing them into mobile.

I did not have her number anyway at the end of the day. It is more or less like, "If she fancy for a drink, she will contact me then" kind of beliefs.

And guess what (yeah girl, i know you don't like this, but i am still gonna put this part in).

I got an sms from her couple of days later!

And then the story begin. And i would not give the details here as there will be no end.

Somehow i am glad to found someone who has been always understanding and caring. Deep inside, i always think that she has been fabolous all this while.

Like a hotel housekeeper, she refill your shampoo before it dried up.

Like a chef, tell her what you want to eat, and daa...it is there.

Like a bestfriend, who can just share and chat about everything.

Like a mum, she washed your clothes and dry for you.

Last but not least, welcome to my world, and i knew i have been a really complicated guy for you to understand me at times.

I love you.

And i love your picture.


(Told you if i am gonna write a post in here, it is gonna be a funny and embarassing one)

I think i am gonna get into a lot of trouble when i am home. :P




2 comments:

  1. ya...bad grammar....."We met through a friends..."

    a friend or some friends.....ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is teaching me grammar...cool

    ReplyDelete