Monday, August 16, 2010

Man and Woman are different...

It is a simple logic.

God created woman to be loved, and not to be understood by us as the man.
(You will never get to understand a woman any better than you are already with the Einstein’s theory of relativity)

Vice Versa, Man is created by god to be understood by you ladies, not to be loved. (OMG)
(As man usually demand understanding more than love, surprisingly, but yeah).

Yes it is true.

Because he simply preferred to be allowed to have a few beers while watching football with his friend rather than you patting him on the head like a puppy watching Oprah Winfrey show on telly. (We have ego as a man).

He simply preferred that you sit beside him, lending your ears rather than every time saying “I love you” without even thought of it for a second.

And for girls, (I mean some), just a simple and thoughtful action, you will be surprise how much they appreciate your effort.

Like a little note in the morning left on the bedside before you go to work.

A piece of her favourite cake delivered to her office for her tea-break.

Maybe a call out of nothing just to tell you how much you missed her.

Shit, my post is becoming more and more “relationship-oriented” nowadays.

Don’t worry. I am not losing my idea of writing just yet.

For my next post, I think I am going to write a post on

“How to create a bomb in your home”?

Or even..

an autobiography entitled “My name is Osama”?

No comments:

Post a Comment