Monday, August 9, 2010

Just a thought...

From time to time, my mind tends to wander back into the past.
It is not to say that I did not move on, but it is more like trying to figure out what went wrong in the past, so that you won’t repeat the same mistake again.

Especially in a relationship.

The question of why something did not work out as the way we have wished. Where did it go wrong?
All of us did mistakes once in a while. As simple as missing out a signboard on road which ended up losing your way, or even choosing which guy you would want to get married with.

Something happened a few days ago actually make me understand one thing about myself.
I am too much a COMPLICATED /self-centered guy at times.
A bit too complicated for a girlfriend to handle, but extremely simple towards my own self.

I am more like “doing-it-when-i-feel-like-doing-it-without-the-need-to-ask-your-permission” kind of person.

Take an example.

It is like I can’t plan a trip to Thailand for next year June, but I might ended up flying to London next week.
I can’t even decide my underwear colour for tomorrow for heaven’s sake.

Usually when a relationship is ruined, people love to use the word “We are not compatible for each other”.
For me, it is because I am too self-centered. Yes, I would admit it without a doubt. On the reason why I have this kind of gene in my systems, you have to ask god about that.

And believe me, this kind of attitude is only applicable for those who are single & unattached.
Because the truth is, it hurts people who love you at times.

You agree?

1 comment:

  1. "I am more like “doing-it-when-i-feel-like-doing-it-without-the-need-to-ask-your-permission” kind of person."

    i also one kind of this ppl last times.. but.. when u love someone.. u wish to share with them what u wana do now or next..

    "ask permission" convert to word 'sharing' more better.. right?

    ReplyDelete