Thursday, August 5, 2010

Going Home...

It has been a really tiring weeks for me. Endless meetings and entertainment summed up my whole week. How times has flies.
Everytime i got back to hotel my mind goes "Thank god, i can have a really good shower and rest now".

Now i reckon i knew the reason why i just couldn't be like others who go places like overseas and making big bucks in the Oil & Gas industries.

When you work in those kind of environment, you just can't get to rest properly, you lose contacts with the outside world, you feel tired, nausea, and with all this kind of symptoms, i will have a bad headache.

I just happened to be woken up from my nap from 5pm-11pm.

It has been a while that i got a really good nap session.

Outside is raining now, and looking out from the hotel window, i can feel as if the whole world are sleeping now.

I want to go home. And tommorrow is the day.

I found myself humming to the tunes of "wanna go home" by Micahel Buble..

"Another sunny day,
Has come and gone away,
In Paris and Rome,I want to go home,Mmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by,A million people I,Still feel all alone,
I just want to go home,Oh I miss you, You know"

Guys, see you when i am home.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment