Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday...

"I give you my dirty lil secret....~~"


TGIF. Today, confirm on leave. It seems like there were some piping issue to be rectified in my apartment. So i called up a contractor to help me with the repair job.


As we all knew, this kind of repair job whereby you need to do a lot of hacking works, also means there's gonna be hell of a lot of noise for all day long.


Research has told us that a human being should not be exposed to noise level up to 80 dB (A) for certain period of time, to prevent permanent damages to your ear.


So how? I can't be sitting at my parking lot while waiting for their job to be completed?





Like the cute little penguin, i plugged my earphone, blast the songs outloud, and enjoy the moment.



Eh, my Bruno mars song missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment