Monday, July 22, 2013

Nippon Momento Paint

Recently I have came through the advertisement of the Nippon "Momento" paint over the internet and think it may be a good idea to give it a tryout.

For those of you who didn't know what this Momento paint is, it is a type of paint that could give your wall a new look as if it was decorated by wallpapers.

So one fine day, I decided to head to the nearest paint shop and bought the painting set.



I was so excited that I decided to paint my dining hall wall first thing when I reached home.

Just for your info, a wall size of 8ft x 8 ft will require like two litre (or cans) of the paint, which cost about RM 95 each. Not forgetting the primer coat which you need to apply beforehand.

You will need to have the standard Nippon paint kit too in order to do the job also, and oh ya, maybe a ladder too.

So there we go...

With the hope it would look something like this at the end of the day.



But after a 5 grueling hours of pain staking painting job, this is what I got.


OK.

I think the paint is overrated. (Not my problem).

Will shop for wallpaper to cover it up tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment