Sunday, July 28, 2013

Like!

A friend of mine called recently. Lets refer him as G.

G: Bro, I almost unfriend you from my facebook account.

Me: Why Lah?

G: For the past few months, every single time I visited your FB all I see is properties, properties, and properties!!

Me: I don't see any problem with that.

G: Why don't you just set up a facebook page dedicated solely just for your property business? It will look good rather than you put it up on your personal facebook page!



Hmm....

Me: Ya hor...True also. Ok. Thanks for the ideas man.

G: You should have asked me earlier!!

Me: Not that I didn't want to. But I only called you when I think or need some stupid stuff from you. Anyway let me try it out.

After a pain-staking job of looking into Facebook Help File, a little click here and there, finally there you go.

 
 
Just a little introduction to the page.
 
WHY Real Estates & Properties was set up with an aim to be a one stop center for property owners/buyers/investors to list/search/enquire about real estates& properties.
 
This page also provides the platform for discussions on Legal/Banking/Investments topics.
 
 
At the point of writing, i am still trying to put in as much information/articles that I could come across in order to make the page more exciting to be visited.
 
 
It can be your "Mudah.my" where you rent/sell your properties.
 
 
It also can be your "Lowyat Forum" where you could share/post your ideas/curse one another etc etc.
 
 
Most importantly, i would appreciate if you could spend 1 minute of your time and "Like" this page to show your support.
 
At least I can promise to do my best to make your stay on this page an exciting one.
 
Just like how you love my blog.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment