Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jackpot?

Come every month end, the first thing i need to do is to check my account balance for the salary, and pay off my bills.


This month, knowing that the salary has been credited, i went through the same routine and check my maybank account online.


To my surprise, i have an extra RM3k at my disposal! I was like "what the *&^%$$ just happened???"


I felt like a jackpot winner.




I don't remember anyone owe me money. Called my mum and dad, they said no. Called my friend, they claimed they banked in wrongly. (What a bunch of losers).


Maybe god just decided to reward me with some cash just because i have been a good samaritan for the past 30 years.

Sod it. With this amount in hand, before the bank claimed that there were some error in their system and request me to hand it back to them, i have a few ideas in mind on how to spend it off.

I will use the money to get some lap dance at my disposal.




And plenty of boozes...






But hey, wait. Something is just not really right here.


Because i think i have seen this figure somewhere.

Tiu.....No wonder la...




Income tax refund rupanya...

1 comment:

  1. walao your income tax refund so much...highly paid man !!! when wanna treat me... ???

    ReplyDelete