Thursday, March 8, 2012

Facebook = Burn down the house??

"Are you ok?"

"Huh??"

"I am so sorry about the news. Please send my condolences to the family".

"Huhhhhh??"

That was my phone conversation with my mum a couple of months ago. Before i fall into further "confusion-ness", only then i realized what has happened actually.

Just because i posted on my facebook status - "Rest in peace, my dear friend. I am gonna miss you. Sob Sob."

Yeah my mum HAD MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!




YEAH! MY DAD TOO!


Even until today they never realized that my status on that day is actually dedicated for a dead frog i saw in front of my carpark. I am sorry mum.


Funny thing is, my parents used to be, well, the parents that say things like this.


"You see la kids nowadays! Before commit suicide also need to post countdown of Facebook! Facebook really kill people nowadays!".


Two weeks after, they opened their own facebook account.


Well, what can i say. Now that they had discovered that facebook is "oh so much of fun", especially my mum, the conversation nowadays became..


(Phone ringing, mum called)


Me: Hi mum!


Mum: Eh how come you din online and facebook? We can chat there. FREE ONE MAR!


Me: I am in the office mum!!


Mum: In office CAN'T on FACEBOOK one der mer?


Me:.......................


Compared to those facebook addicts, my mum definitely is on one higher level compared to them.






Almost burnt our house because of "cos busy with faceboook lahh".

Salute.

No comments:

Post a Comment