Thursday, April 5, 2012

When i told my friends that i am holding two jobs at one time, they used to raised their eyebrow and responded like this.

"Why? Really that broke mer?"

or

"Want to get married liao ar?"

Or even...

"Siao liao la lu!!!" (You must be crazy!!)

Somehow or rather when i think about this, yes i think i am crazy. I am a single bachelor who has never worried about kid's diapers, or wife's "LV bag for her birthday" kind of person.

I have enough to survive. Pay my monthly bills, house loans, car loans etc etc.

But like all people used to say "Money where got enough one??"

Being in property lines has it ups and downs. You saw ugly competition, deals with unreasonable clients, endless arguments, and crazy one too. (eg. "I want to buy two landed houses side by side, within RM 300k!!! What?? Cannot find ar??? What kind of agent is this??"

Sure can find.



Nah, your side by side landed house, there you go.

On a brighter note, the money is good. Buy putting in a couple of days of "really hard jobs", i got paid more than what i earn as an engineer for a month.

My principle of life is very simple.

When i work hard, i make sure i got rewarded real hard too.

January, i bought a Sony Vaio. Old one "kah-put" liao.




Then come February, a condominium deal earned me this. Then my brother robbed my 3G.

Come March?
This is the time i think i got to reward myself real hard.

Finally got my dream car ever since i am 28 years old. Now that i am 30, i think it is about time for a change.


I guess we used to call this "The power of dreams".






No comments:

Post a Comment