Saturday, March 10, 2012

The end of the beginning...

Everything has its own beginning and the end.

After two long years, i have finally come to end of my first Apple product, the iphone 3Gs.

About a week after i received my new iphone 4s, i still bring this little bulky fella around in my pocket. Because vast amount of data, messages and eherm, photos inside, i guess it would take a while before i would resort to deleting everything together.

For some reason, i felt so sad before i pressed the "Reset all settings" button.



It almost felt like saying goodbye to a long term sweetheart, and you know, it is not coming back
anymore.



I pressed the "Erase" button, and it starts to to go into the sleeping mode.



Then, the familiar icon reappear, the half bitten apple logo. I am expecting maybe, just maybe, steve jobs will appear onto the screen, show his arse and bid goodbye to me.

It is just an imagination.


So this is the end.
All those gossips, well wishes, songs, videos and photos, it is all gone now. Gone.
I really hope the next person who own this iphone will take good care of her.
Oh ya, forgot to tell you guys that, from today onwards, my youngest brother will own it.
Dear 3Gs, thanks for the memories, rest in peace, and godspeed.
Just hope my little brother won't drop you into the toilet bowl or threw it at dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment