Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Guys & Girls

For girls, one of their so called "dilemma" is to decide what colour of their bags to go with their shirts.

Whether to don their blouse or skirts for a particular date.

Also a dilemma to sort out which shoes to wear today (They have tonnes of it, and yet to me as a guy, all just looked about the same)

- And hey, we guys got turned on by your boobs, not something that covers your feet.

I used to watch in awe, jaw-dropping, just by looking at girl's applying their make up. It is so amazing that they could remember each and every step of it to the very details, and yet, can't remember their boyfriend's car number.

It is a divine art, with so much complexity, that reminded me that i should have scored an "A" for Chemistry subject in my SPM. (I got a C because i knew what H2O means).

To be honest, i love to be hassle-free. Want to date? Slip into my jeans and t-shirt.

Go wet market? I look for my short pants and t-shirts.

Conclusions?

Guys = Simple human

Girls = Complicated aliens (with make up)

No comments:

Post a Comment