Thursday, December 9, 2010

Buddies..and marriage

"Slurrp..."..took one sip of the coffee served by the tealady, staring into my computer and Gtalk, then start typing away.

Me:"When coming back? Tonight?"

J: "Yaya"

Me: "Find a time to yumcha then"

J: "Ok. Leaving now".

Me: " Have a safe journey"

J is one of my closest buddy around, as far as i could think of, we have been friends ever since that Universitiy's day till today.

We play football together, graduated from the same university, i witnessed his wedding with Fion, he attended my housewarming, i also was there when he got cheated by a friend during his house renovation, he shared his joy when his first son, Jayden was born, and he knew both my ex and current girlfriends.

Together we have a close buddy before too, M, until he chose to further his career in PD. We hardly ever met since, (Should say ever since he started to see another girl). Well, i guess that is fate. Buddies come and go.

I remembered J told me something during one of those night chillin' out session. On the reason that he is quite "eager" to see me getting married. (At least i think so).

"Maybe you love your freedom like this, spending times with friends, chillin' out. But remember that She is the one you going to spend the rest of the lifetime together, not your buddy, not your friends. Take an example, if i am going to start my job elsewhere, thats it!"

"I never told someone before what should you do, but i think i need to tell you that this is your moment. How i wish when i am in my age, someone is telling me all this!"

And how true it was. After couple of weeks, he left to pursue his dream job somewhere else. Same like M. Away from KL, only get to go home once in a week, during weekends.

So, my friend, if you happen to read this, does that mean i need to get married already?

No comments:

Post a Comment