Monday, November 29, 2010

Stupid things

"I am gonna do it!"

How many times in your life ever you try to be daring, trying something which is totally new, without worrying about the consequences later on?

Or more precisely, just blind stupidity?

OMG, i can imagined my parents with their jaw dropping to the floor if i ever tell them this:

Me: Dad & Mum, i think i am going to do something which may looked stupid to you, but not to me...

I guess in the back of their mind could be "How many more stupid things out there can be more stupid than he is now?"

Well, some of my friends even tell me, please don't waste your time.

Sometimes i love negative feedbacks, it is because this is the only chance you got to prove to those people that world is full of miracle.

Sometimes stupid people can have their advantages. Take an example, a stupid guy would knock their head directly into a wall without thinking twice, not knowing that it is gonna hurt.

It ended up with a cracked head.

But lesson learnt?

You knew the pain, and you would wear a helmet next time if you gonna do it again.

Oh not again..confirm Monday blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment